Seven! Seven!

EPIC :)

SWEET GAME MAN!!!!! LOVED IT!!!!

That Gravity Game That Gravity Game

Go Juicy!

Epic game juicetin! Keep the good work up!

Winter Wars Winter Wars

Amazing

Beatiful game man! Keep up the good work!

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

???

I've been trying to lower movieclip resolution but havent found out how... How did you do this??

Tennis Simulation Game Tennis Simulation Game

Alright

It's an alright game.. Very unorignal... I give you a 4 for actually trying to make a nice game. I can see that this is your first game on newgrounds.. I also like the different challenges... Finally, I KNOW were you got those mac buttons.

http://www.flashbuttons.com/basicForm .php?buttonName=MacOS

KJWoody responds:

Nope, they are component buttons that are part of the common libraries in Flash MX. I think you can get them in newer versions of Flash, under classic buttons in the Buttons common library. They are 'pill button's and I also used 'arcade button's to sellect one and two player.

Thanks for your feedback anyway! :P

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Sick Game!!

Absolutely awsome, it'd be nice If you got new life every level though. This is probably being front paged

Green Terror Green Terror

Amazing!!

This is such a fun and cool game, i got totally sucked into killing the alein... I wish it were a bit easier to win though, cause I knocked the alien over, but still didnt win...

Cosmic Explorer Cosmic Explorer

Absolutely amazing

wow, this game was wonderful!!!!

Game project Game project

Nothing special...

No offense, but it was a few buttons and some variables, and a good deal of drawing. Nothing to have taken a year to make. Im rating you 7 for good effort because the drawings were alright and I can see a lot of begginner's effort was put into it

Tank Awards in a Box Tank Awards in a Box

NIce..

Excellent. I like how you provided links to everything. Wouldnt be surprised if this got front paged.

14hourlunchbreak responds:

Thank you for your optimism!